Josh "Mister Cutlets" Ozersky is on a roll (or should that be a bun?). Hot on the heels of his tip about City Burger selling the vaunted La Frieda Black Label, he now reports that "Flip (no relation to Richard Blaise’s Flip Burger Boutique) will debut at Bloomingdale’s in January. And, get this: it will feature an entire line of La Frieda burgers!"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?