Josh "Mister Cutlets" Ozersky is on a roll (or should that be a bun?). Hot on the heels of his tip about City Burger selling the vaunted La Frieda Black Label, he now reports that "Flip (no relation to Richard Blaise’s Flip Burger Boutique) will debut at Bloomingdale’s in January. And, get this: it will feature an entire line of La Frieda burgers!"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew