Josh "Mister Cutlets" Ozersky is on a roll (or should that be a bun?). Hot on the heels of his tip about City Burger selling the vaunted La Frieda Black Label, he now reports that "Flip (no relation to Richard Blaise’s Flip Burger Boutique) will debut at Bloomingdale’s in January. And, get this: it will feature an entire line of La Frieda burgers!"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later