I think this hamburger dress, made by Joy Kampia in August 2005, must be making the meme-rounds on the internets lately. I've just had the third person in two days just ping me with it. But it's a good thing they did because, for some reason, we've never blogged this up to AHT. So here it is. As Kampia notes on her site, it's made with assorted fibers and nylon. (And, FYI, it's crocheted and sewn—not knitted.)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?