Washingtonian's Best Bite Blog rates three Washington, D.C. burger joints: Good Stuff Eatery, BGR Burger Joint, and Ray's Hell-Burger. Best burger goes to Ray's Hell-Burger, although BGR Burger Joint gets props for its fries and onion rings, and Good Stuff Eatery for its milkshakes.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum