Washingtonian's Best Bite Blog rates three Washington, D.C. burger joints: Good Stuff Eatery, BGR Burger Joint, and Ray's Hell-Burger. Best burger goes to Ray's Hell-Burger, although BGR Burger Joint gets props for its fries and onion rings, and Good Stuff Eatery for its milkshakes.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie