Washingtonian's Best Bite Blog rates three Washington, D.C. burger joints: Good Stuff Eatery, BGR Burger Joint, and Ray's Hell-Burger. Best burger goes to Ray's Hell-Burger, although BGR Burger Joint gets props for its fries and onion rings, and Good Stuff Eatery for its milkshakes.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast