The Slowburger, which will only set you back $9, consists of a griddled eight-ounce patty of Strawberry Mountain natural beef, gruyère, two onion rings, butter lettuce, and pickle relish in a brioche bun. How do you eat such an insanely tall burger? Portland Monthly recommends taking out an onion ring and eating it separately; "Leave the second ring in the burger to provide crunchy texture and sweet flavor to the peerless ensemble." [Tip 'o the hat to: Larry Fire]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?