The practice of multiple meats, or "polygameat," may be offensive in some cultures, but I really don't think the bacon would get jealous if you skipped off with the pepperoni from time to time. It's the monogameat who really needs to reassess his values. In this ad for Burger King's new Meat Beast Whopper (a normal Whopper piled with bacon and pepperoni), one polygameat stands up for what he believes. The video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free