Is a cupcake still a cupcake if it's made into a dessert sandwich? Sure! I love these cute cheeseburger cupcakes made by Fat Cat Cakes. They're composed of "yellow cake buns with sesame seeds, buttercream ketchup and mustard, chocolate cookie burger, and Starburst candy '"cheese.'"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey