Not that you haven't seen these before, in some form or another, but this photo made the rounds recently and some people wanna see it on AHT. It's an array of Krispy Kreme doughnut burgers at the Google cafeteria at the company's New York office.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants