From retail real estate site GlobeSt.com: "Celebrity chef Bobby Flay is launching an upscale hamburger chain called Bobby’s Burger Palace, his business partner revealed ... " The story says one is under development in New Jersey and another will open in a Long Island, New York, mall, with five to ten new locations a year.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?