From retail real estate site GlobeSt.com: "Celebrity chef Bobby Flay is launching an upscale hamburger chain called Bobby’s Burger Palace, his business partner revealed ... " The story says one is under development in New Jersey and another will open in a Long Island, New York, mall, with five to ten new locations a year.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- My Cookie Obsession: Tender, Melting, Gooey Alfajores
- The Foolproof Steps to Making a Perfect French Omelette at Home
- The Easy Way to Make Fresh Corn Tortillas at Home
- The Food Lab's American Omelettes (and Why You Should Salt Your Eggs in Advance)