From retail real estate site GlobeSt.com: "Celebrity chef Bobby Flay is launching an upscale hamburger chain called Bobby’s Burger Palace, his business partner revealed ... " The story says one is under development in New Jersey and another will open in a Long Island, New York, mall, with five to ten new locations a year.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto