Chef Ryan Harkins and Matt Chernus of Los Angeles-based burger truck Grill 'Em All, winner of The Great Food Truck Race, will be in New York City at the end of this week serving their burgers in different restaurants around the city as part of their "Victory Lap." All burgers will be made using an exclusive blend from Burger Maker Inc. (AHT feature). Here's more info from the press release, plus a schedule and menu.
On Thursday October 21, the guys will be hosting a release party for their new "Mosh Pitt" BBQ sauce in conjunction with Metal Insider's's Mosh Potatoes: The Rock and Roll Cook Book release party, at Idle Hands Bar (25 Avenue B, Downstairs) from 5-7 PM
On Friday, October 22nd, Matt and Ryan from Grill 'Em All will be hosting a special late night service at Idle Hands Bar / Billy Hurricane's (25 Avenue B) from 5-7 PM where they will debut 2 new food items being made only for the N.Y.C. "Victory Lap" only. They are taking their famous "Behemoth" burger and making a cocktail meatballs version in addition to truffle tater tots! Taking place at the same time, will the debut screening of Madness in Manila, a new live DVD from Grammy nominated metal band Shadows Fall due out on October 25th
Thursday, October 21
99 East 19th Street, New York NY 10003 (near Park Avenue S; map)
8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Menu: Hannah Montana, Blue Cheer, Waste 'Em All & truffle fries Limited to 100 burgers Reservations can be made at OpenTable
Friday, October 22
560 3rd Avenue, New York NY 10016 (b/n 37th and 38th; map)
12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Menu: Hannah Montana, Blue Cheer, Waste 'Em All & truffle fries Limited to 150 burgers Reservations can be made at OpenTable
1596 2nd Avenue, New York NY 10028 (at 83rd St; map)
7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Menu: Hannah Montana, Blue Cheer, Behemoth & truffle fries Limited to 200 burgers Reservations can be made at OpenTable
Idle Hands Bar/ Billy Hurricane's
25 Avenue B, downstairs, New York NY 10009 (b/n 2nd and 3rd; map)
idlehandsbar.com 11 p.m. - TBD
Menu: Hannah Montana, Behemoth Meatballs & Truffle Tots Limited to 50 burgers
Saturday, October 23
169 Bleecker St, New York NY 10012 (at Sullivan St; map)
7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Menu: Hannah Montana, Blue Cheer, Molly Hatchet & Truffle Fries Limited to 200 burgers
Sunday October 24
231 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn NY 11211 (map)
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Menu: Cooking Demo and "Meet and Eat." Learn how to make the signature Grill 'Em All Beer soaked onions and the famed Grill 'Em All seared fennel sausage gravy served with pierogies
986 2nd Ave, New York NY 10022 (at 52nd; map)
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Menu: Hannah Montana, Blue Cheer, Witte & Truffle fries Limited to 200 burgers Specials: NFL package on all 23 TVs & $12 Pitchers & $18 Bucket of Beers (5)
- Molly Hatchet: seared fennel smoked sausage gravy, applewood smoked bacon, maple drizzle
- Waste 'Em All: marinated green chilies, pepper jack, beer soaked onions
- Behemoth: grilled cheese buns, smoked cheddar, applewood smoked bacon, beer soaked onions
- Blue Cheer: cranberry gastrique, maytag blue spread, munchos potato chips
- Witte: California cream cheese, deep fried bacon, beer & sriracha soaked onions & garlic aioli
- Hannah Montana: American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, ketchup
- Double Dipped Frites: with truffle oil
- Grill 'Em All Behemoth Balls: served in the Grill 'Em All signature "Mosh Pitt BBQ" sauce with onions, cheddar and bacon. (These have never been served before and will be launched during the "Victory Lap.")